- In the one and only triune God. We acknowledge there is one true God consisting of three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, and resurrected. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is true God and true man.
- The Bible is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God, fully inspired and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is our rule of faith and practice.
- That all are born sinners, the Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin; those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost; and those who repent of their sin and personally accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, receive the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting. The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies and adopts us into His Kingdom as sons and daughters.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister super-naturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.
- The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy. . . sin, lies, sickness and torment, and that the ordinances of baptism and communion are vital to the sealing and ongoing, victorious life of the believer.
- The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His Kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God’s love to the nations, discipling, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
- In the ever increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming Bride His Church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death.